Thursday, July 2, 2009

Primero

I've been thinking about blogging for a long time and always talked myself out of it. This week, I was inspired to start it up after watching the HR Bloggers panel at SHRM 2009. I follow all of the panelists on twitter and have learned a lot from each of them. As a result, I felt compelled to action.

Oh crap, what now?

So I got to thinking about these amazing blogs that the panelists write - Punk Rock HR, HR Capitalist, Jessica Lee Writes, & YourHRGuy - and I realized that I was jumping into a league of complete pros. I was frozen in fear and had feelings of self doubt.

Suddenly the image of Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro popped into my head. Next door to this legendary and enormous stadium is the smaller Maracanazinho.

I am the Maracanazinho to their Maracana and it's just perfect.

So, here's the place where I'll be sharing some of my longer musings about HR topics. I'm excited about the possibilities.

Tchau for now.

2 comments: